I am a (C++, Qt) software engineer and holder of a PHD in biomedical engineering.
I particularly love and mainly work with C++ language and Qt framework but do appreciate Python, Node.js, Lua, and many other computers science techs.
I am an interactive sofware enthousist and passionate about the design and development of domain-specific applications, mainly targeting Engineering XXXX, Scientific XXXX, Medical XXXX, Data-Science, and many others.
I am also a big fan of Data visualization and analysis, Machine-Learning (event if the term ML is very vast and may include data-analysis).
“I think that understanding the domain we develop a software for is what can make it a XXXX-good-xxx product to the final user.
I love developping tools that makes complicated concepts/techs more accessible and repetitive tasks less tedious.”
I have always been interested not only in the software-development aspects itself (architecture, languages, design, …), but also in the domains the software is used for.
QQQQ I spend a lot of time, reading QQQQQQ
I, spend a significant amount of time trying to keep myself informed and up-to-date relative to many areas related software engineering and scientific application-development.
I worked for various software companies developping applications in different areas such as Numerical Simulation, Biomedical Engineering, Automotive Industry, CAD, …
I also worked (and still working) on personal projects that I started for educational/curiosity/(XXX-NECESSITY-XXXX) purposes.
???? ---> Comment integre ce qui suit dans les phrases précédentes ? during my PHD (where coding and software had a big place) ????
Among the projects I developed and/or I actively worked on:
- Interactive multi-dimensional data-mining and visualization tools
- Correlation matrices and heatmaps,
- Parallel coordinates
- 2D/3D data applications
- Rich visualization (real-time data, time-series, scatter points, 3D surfaces, histograms, …)
- Mathematics functions
- Interpolation and Fitting
- Signal-processing (spectral analysis, filtering, etc.)
- Manipulation (Drag’n’Drop, Move, Data-Search and Extract, …)
- I/O functions
- 3D-Models application
- Surface and Volumetric mesh rendering
- Interactive mesh morphing under constraints (XXX example: Seat-Deformer XXX)
- Pre-processing tools
- Smart Editors
- Interactive modules allowing the XXX of complex data
- Post-processsing tools for Numerical-simulation
- Visualization of Multi-Physics numerical simulation computations (??????)
- Reporting tools
- Interactive software for orthodontics
- interactive orthodotical and chirirgical treatment simulation
- Mulidimentional ??? (UNIVERSAL) ??? Data interpolation tool (Kriging, RBF) that works on
- n-dimentional data
- 3D models,
- time-serise data
- Biomechanical tool for:
- Scaling and
- Positioning of realistic 3D Human model (XXX —> chercher sur Internet HUMOS pour avoir une description que l’on peut ecrire XXX)
- Interactive Pre- and Post-processing Application for vibroacoustic destinated for satellite launchers (EADS)
– Signal processing,
– Charting tools