- Link: https://www.qt.io/blog/qt-creator-7.0.1-released
- Publication date: Wednesday April 27, 2022
- Author: Eike Ziller
We are happy to announce the release of Qt Creator 7.0.1!
This release contains many bug fixes for issues with:
- opening Terminals on macOS 12.3 and later, due to the removal of Python 2 and the unversioned python executable
- the code model
- update notifications for the online installer
- the default build device possibly being wrong for non-desktop targets
- configuring CMake projects
- various other things: Please see our change log for details!
Get Qt Creator 7.0.1
The opensource version is available on the Qt download page under “Qt Creator”, and you find commercially licensed packages on the Qt Account Portal. Qt Creator 7.0.1 is also available as an update in the online installer. Please post issues in our bug tracker. You can also find us on IRC on #qt-creator on irc.libera.chat, and on the Qt Creator mailing list.